THE EXILE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

THE EXILE
THE EXILE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nymphomaniac

+4
Ryo Bakura
L.Lawliet
Firestorm
Nymphomaniac
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nymphomaniac Empty Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:37 am

Nymphomaniac

Nymphomaniac
Admin

hello to you all,

this is my introduction thread but i will be introducing to you all much more then just myself. I will be introducing the future of this team and i hope i have your support. I joined EX may 10th 2012 almost 8 months ago i know it hasnt been years but i quickly grew fond of this team. I have been one of the main war strategist's along the way and co leader of this team i recently have taken team leadership and promise to give my best effort. Although i sometimes come off rather straight forward and blunt i always try to stay neutral towards everyone however it's just who i am i will always tell you things as they are my honesty can even be cruel at times etc but overall i try to see the best
in everyone. I am not the best duelist allow me to be quick to admitt that now and get that out of the way but i am practicing on becoming a better duelist i'd like to consider myself decent even tho my strong point is in management not dueling something i am very aware of.
my pressence in EX will make changes and impact for the best i would hope only time will tell but until then I got you Wink.

To the Present members of EX: You guys know me you know how it is with me already i aim for success and expect nothing less. work with me i work with you together we work it out.

To the older members of EX: you may not know much of me atm but i suggest you take the time to get to know me as i will do the same with you i know you guys come from a diffrent era diffrent leadership. I cant try to be the same leader you all knew and loved but i will always have this teams best interest in mind and i expect you guys to practice and gear up aswell never know when you maybe needed in wars !

-Nympho

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.jimenez.5458

2Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:08 am

Firestorm

Firestorm

You know I haven't known you for more than a few days , but I am really proud to have a leader like you , someone who really cares for this team and won't be satisfied until this team returns to it's original place , the top of the board .
Your leadership style maybe cruel apparently but it holds great love and obsession with EX , good job and keep it up Smile

3Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:55 am

L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

Hello person, nice to meet you.

4Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:38 am

Ryo Bakura

Firestorm is kissing some butts to be in the roster without testing. LOL!

Anyway, When i came back they told me that Caso De la Cabiza left the leadership for a girl and I was fkin Surprised. You're doing great job now and it seems like you're a kick ass duelist from your war records.

I'm proud to be back and let's continue our huge success.

5Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:42 am

s{EX} Chaos Magician

s{EX} Chaos Magician
> (。◕‿◕。) -» Le Magician【★】

Nymphomaniac Puke

6Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Joco4

Admin

good intro <3 ya

7Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:07 pm

slonaka

Firestorm wrote:You know I haven't known you for more than a few days , but I am really proud to have a leader like you , someone who really cares for this team and won't be satisfied until this team returns to it's original place , the top of the board .
Your leadership style maybe cruel apparently but it holds great love and obsession with EX , good job and keep it up Smile

No.

8Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:05 pm

Firestorm

Firestorm

Slo hates Melz xD
@Bakura : I won't join any rosters , also I am not the one who was masturbating to a zombie in the cinema today .

9Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:15 pm

slonaka

What da fuck?!

10Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 pm

L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet

Idk.. when I see Mensajes, it makes me hungry.

11Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Ryo Bakura

^I Loled so Hard.

12Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Nymphomaniac

Nymphomaniac
Admin

lol i honestl dont know how that got like that and its not even for everyone some ppl see it in spanish some dont anzo and i came to a conclusion that when i made mago admin so he can copy the old forum skin etc since magos language is in spanish w.e the forum couldve went spanish idk idk im semi high atm so t(-.-t)

13Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:55 pm

s{EX} Chaos Magician

s{EX} Chaos Magician

Nymphomaniac wrote:lol i honestl dont know how that got like that and its not even for everyone some ppl see it in spanish some dont anzo and i came to a conclusion that when i made mago admin so he can copy the old forum skin etc since magos language is in spanish w.e the forum couldve went spanish idk idk im semi high atm so t(-.-t)

The language by default is english. (._.)"

14Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:32 pm

Joco4

Admin

Nymphomaniac wrote:lol i honestl dont know how that got like that and its not even for everyone some ppl see it in spanish some dont anzo and i came to a conclusion that when i made mago admin so he can copy the old forum skin etc since magos language is in spanish w.e the forum couldve went spanish idk idk im semi high atm so t(-.-t)

Mago infected the site so it became mexican. silent

15Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Firestorm

Firestorm

Mexicans everywhere :O

16Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 am

Nymphomaniac

Nymphomaniac
Admin

kill all mexicans !!!

edit: EXcept Mago (sun)

17Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:28 am

Anzo

Anzo

Mexicans are bullet-proof ._.

18Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:15 am

Firestorm

Firestorm

Mexicans are.......IMMORTAAAAAAAL .

19Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 pm

s{EX} Chaos Magician

s{EX} Chaos Magician

Nymphomaniac wrote:kill all mexicans !!!

Ya. Except for my family and friends, all the other f*cking mexicans can die. cheers

20Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Firestorm

Firestorm

Papichulo wrote:
Nymphomaniac wrote:kill all mexicans !!!

Ya. Except for my family and friends, all the other f*cking mexicans can die. cheers
Can we do that with the Egyptians as well ?

21Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Ryo Bakura

^+1

22Nymphomaniac Empty Re: Nymphomaniac Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Nymphomaniac

Nymphomaniac
Admin

lol'ed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: